Overview This Product :
Fuel fast, responsive, and agile supply chain logistics management
Get real-time insights into your supply chain, identify bottlenecks, and mitigate risks as they arise with logistic management system from SAP.
Pain Point :
The liner shipping industry is faced with new challenges:
- Customers want a consistent customer experience but also unique and configurable offerings
- Volatile market pressures exist, such as global economy and fuel prices
- Data volume is exploding, but existing systems cannot leverage it
- Seamless network connectivity is a must for efficiency gains and speed to market
- Business process flows are disjointed across disparate systems landscapes
To transform, businesses must pursue strategic priorities:
- Allow for smart optimization of assets with substantial cost savings and increased customer service levels
- Provide a consistent 360-degree customer view by eliminating siloed operations and communication
- Manage the huge amounts of data from networks, sensors, partners, and customers to provide real-time information, improve customer interaction, and help drive revenue
- Manage from a global core technology platform while driving additional value with industry-focused cloud solutions
Select a below to see strategic priority for your core/cross enterprise and it solution feature that can help your companies grow in these challenging times.
“Ensure consistent contract and revenue management”
Customers rely on transportation companies to be reliable and consistent. This holds also true for the commercial aspects of a transportation service. Therefore, transportation companies need to make sure their products, rates and contracts are consistent with what will be invoiced.
- Billing and Revenue Management
- Profitability Management
“Improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction by enhancing processes while expanding service offerings”
Integrate your entire order lifecycle with SAP software for cargo operations to gain a 360-degree view of your customer throughout the organization. Have access to timely, accurate information, and enable precision in service delivery to meet customer demands. Benefit from fewer disputes and improved days sales outstanding.
- Transportation & Logistics
- Transportation Resource Planning
“Run operations, reduce costs, and proactively manage the entire lifecycle of your assets to ensure availability”
Reduce costs, start with the right data entered at the beginning of the asset lifecycle, and optimize the return on assets for your asset-intensive operation with SAP software for asset management. Arm yourself with integrated business planning, portfolio prioritization and governance, and capital project management, all augmented with asset information management, visibility, and control.
- Capital Portfolio and Project Management
- Infrastructure, Fleet, Equipment Management
- Real Estate
- Environment, Health and Safety Management
“Understand your customer’s profile and ensure an end to end experience”
Whether shipping a single load, several containers or commodities in bulk for your customers, understanding their profile is key to your engagement with them. With knowledge about their operation (loading times, lanes, service levels, commodities, equipment, contracts, etc.) you can tailor the end to end customer experience appropriately and ensure you delight the customers with each order.
- Omnichannel Commerce Management
- Sales Performance Management
“Provide a consistent and personalized customer experience”
Enhance your omnichannel marketing for cargo transportation by unifying all customer and market data into one single view. Engage customers seamlessly through personalized interactions in every interaction channel. Get consistent, innovative experiences that transform customers into loyal brand advocates.
- Customer Experience Management
- Single Customer View
- Consent-Based Marketing
- Optimized Marketing
- Omnichannel Service Excellence
“Manage performance of human capital”
Increase employee and customer satisfaction and improve business performance by providing a choice in the delivery of HR processes and services.
- Core Human Resources and Service Delivery
- Talent Management, Learning and Acquisition
- Employee Experience Management
- Payroll and Time & Attendance Management
- People Analytics
“Transforming Finance for a Digital World”
Robust finance processes allow between stakeholders to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to outperform beyond the expectations.
- Invoice-to-Pay & Invoice-to-Cash
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Treasury Management
- Real Estate
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
“Procurement Excellence make business more resilience”
Today’s procurement professionals are bombarded with increasingly complex challenges. They need to manage global supply risk and protect profitability – despite volatile pricing in many supply markets – and contribute new innovations to the business. These are just a few examples of the imperatives they face.
- Plan and Forecast
- Central Procurement
- Sourcing and Contract Management
- Supplier and Risk Management
- Procurement Analytics
Our Works With :
Here are our partner that succeeding with our SAP Industry Solution
PT. Asian Bulk Logistics Indonesia
PT. Baruna Raya Logistics
Richland Logistic Indonesia
New From SAP
Try RISE with SAP for Logistic & Shipping Industry
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive, intelligent, customer-specific offering to help drive their business-transformation-as-a-service.
Learn about services and support!
Offerings from Equine Global (SAP Gold Partner in Indonesia) and GET FREE consultation or request a demo by click button below