- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyze process and reporting requirements
- Advise clients on industry / cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyze application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
- Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years working experience as SAP MM Consultant
- Have minimum 3 cycle of implementation project experience. Have experience as project lead is competitive advantage
- Have certification in SAP is a competitive advantage
- Fast learner and good analytical thinking
- Able to work in a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Willing to travel and be stationed at the implementation sites across Indonesia
- Good command in English both verbal and written