- Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating sales strategy to achieve online sales target
- Build strong client relationships and grow accounts by spotting and fulfilling client needs.
- Work directly with internal teams to ensure client expectations are being met on time, on target, and on budget.
- Frequent domestic traveling based on business needs.
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers.
- Lead the team effectively to achieve established sales growth objectives and evaluate the performance of the team member.
- Provide, support, and foster a positive and a motivating environment to the team members.
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business or work process priorities.
- Facilitate and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Regular customer meeting to understand customer’s business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationships for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Report regularly on sales revenue and project status/activity as required by the management team
- Must pursue at least Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Management or related major.
- Experience min. 8 years working in the IT area (SAP).
- Excellent understanding on SAP & software cloud.
- Experience in achieving sales target in the previous company.
- Possess good relation or networking with multi-sector industry in Indonesia.
- English proficiency.
- Strong business management acumen.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts.
- Learning and managing information.
- Leading and supervising cross functional teams.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively communicate with C-level.