– Must at least pursue Bachelor Degree from Information Technology
– Have 1 – 2 years of working experience in doing Penetration Testing
– Interested in developing skills and knowledge and also working in IT solution industry
– Able to communicate verbally and written in English
– Have a good presentation skill
– Willing to Work From Office in Jakarta
– Perform penetration tests on computer systems, networks, wireless access points, web / mobile applications, and product appliances.
– Review requirements, specifications and technical test documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
– Report bugs and analyze bugs systematically, and always come up with best practical fixes to avoid them.
– Collaborate with the team on the improvement and problem solving.